Portable, lightweight Colour Doppler ultrasound system. Particularly suited for:
- Small animal abdominal work, equipped with a microconvex probe.
- Equine tendon and reproductive work, equipped with a linear and linear rectal probe.
Why we like it:
- Includes advanced imaging technologies such as MFI, which increases signal-to-noise ratio, delivering image quality normally seen in a machine in the £8000+ price bracket.
- This machine's waterproof keyboard, mousepad (instead of rollerball) and 15" LCD monitor makes it quick and easy to clean.
- The VIS 1000 can be equipped with an optional battery, providing 6 hours of power.
Write Your Own Review